Wednesday Triage Report (2021-07-14)

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Jul 14 17:07:19 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 1:00 PM Bryce Harrington
<bryce.harrington at canonical.com> wrote:

> > The full list of bugs subscribed by ~ubuntu-server is larger than
> > seems useful, currently 815, so is that list being used for active
> > work? If so, can you go into some detail on what work is done to bugs
> > in that list?
>
> This is also a good question, but I'll let another team member address
> it.

This is very true and the team is aware. We're currently looking at
approaches to help us make the server-next queue more realistic, make
sure we're able to provide a meaningful amount of time and effort to
those server-next bugs, and, while we're subscribed to bugs, help make
it more clear that there are some things that are unlikely to get any
attention in any timeline as they stand.