Bug Triage - Monday 11th January

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Jan 11 14:00:04 UTC 2021

I had 16 bugs to look for today. Most well under control with only
four needing a real initial triage.
Of all those one is worth to mention:

sssd - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sssd/+bug/1910611
It seems our (default in complain mode) apparmor profile is out of
date. The required change is known and an update should be easy. So I
subscribed the team and tagged server-next.

Three more bugs exceeded the 180 day limit.
Of those one I'll let Rick pull some strings (needs more work by other
teams) and one of them I can resolve with the report (qemu).
The final one is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/1719354 which
would be perfect for andreas if he is ever bored :-) as he said "will
drive it to conclusion".

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server