Triage report (2021-04-01)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 1 16:11:01 UTC 2021

Pair triage done with Utkarsh Gupta (~utkarsh) today.

Ustriage found 26 bugs, basically all of them already assigned, being
worked at, or in their final state. None worth mentioning. No bugs added
to our work queues.

I found this request for an openssh patch inclusion interesting:

LP: #1922130 - (New)            [openssh]        - Request addition of
Fedora / Redhat sftp-force-permissions patch

mostly because it's a simple patch and it's shipped by many major
distros, so I'm surprised that they didn't manage to upstream it.
Triaged this as a Wishlist bug suggesting to refile it in Debian or poke
upstream.

Paride