Bug triage report for 2020-10-05 (Tuesday triage)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Wed Oct 7 18:31:04 UTC 2020

== Triage ==
Bugs last updated on 2020-10-05 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 14 bugs

Some comments about the bugs that needed action:

https://pad.lv/1898491 - (New)            [htop]           - STARTTIME is
incorrect in 2.2.0
-> I was not able to reproduce the bug but according to the bug reporter
the version 3.0.2 fixes the issue in Focal. I tried to find an upstream fix
related to STARTTIME between 2.2.0 and 3.0.2. Reported my findings and
asked the bug reporter for some help to figure this out since I was not
able to reproduce it locally. Marked as Incomplete.

https://pad.lv/1898573 - (New)            [asterisk]       - Asterisk
cannot work with WebRTC, max packet length too small
-> The bug reporter wants to increase the size of PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN in
pjproject library used by asterisk. This variable has been set to 400 for a
while, I am not quite sure about the impacts this change would cause and
I'd not like to diverge from Debian here. Asked the bug reporter to engage
in a discussion with Debian maintainers via a bug report to get some
insights. Marked as Triaged.

https://pad.lv/1898588 - (New)            [lua5.3]         - package lua5.3
5.3.3-1.1ubuntu2 failed to install/upgrade: installed lua5.3 package
post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 2
-> An upgrade failure from Bionic to Focal was reported. I tried to
reproduce it in a container without success. Asked for more information and
marked as Incomplete.

And as a heads-up the following bugs have not been touched for a while:

https://pad.lv/1589531 - (Confirmed)      [resource-agents] - HA_VARRUN has
trailing slash
https://pad.lv/1789527 - (Confirmed)      [resource-agents] - Galera agent
doesn't work when grastate.dat contains safe_to_bootstrap