ruby-defaults migration

Andreas Hasenack andreas at canonical.com
Wed Mar 11 01:11:41 UTC 2020

Hi,

thanks for this detailed report!

I looked at two packages this evening, comments inline.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 5:53 PM Lucas Kanashiro
<lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com> wrote:

> * ruby-json-scheme: Need to trigger another autopkgtest run
>     - According to excuses page autopkgtest was executed against version 2.8.1-1 but the correct version is 2.8.1-2

Retried s390x, got a green quickly, and then I retried the other
arches. Should be green tomorrow.

> * ruby-listen: Need to trigger another autopkgtest run
>     - According to excuses page autopkgtest was executed against version 3.1.5-1 but the correct version is 3.1.5-2

ruby-listen had reds on rails from the release pocket. I retriggered
it with a combination of "ruby-listen/3.1.5-2 gem2deb/1.0.5
rails/2:5.2.3+dfsg-3" and, on s390x (the fastest tester), it passed,
so I repeated it for the other arches.