Triage and Migration report Wed Mar 4th, 2020

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Mar 4 19:53:20 UTC 2020

## Proposed Migration ##

I've already been working on php and ruby migration issues this past
week, so will mostly use my time to just keep plugging on those.

However, real quick look at a couple items on the board:

* corosync's log shows a testbed timeout for a single arch.  I
  re-triggered the test in case it case it's just a system issue.

* openssh has an unsatisfiable depends on libfido2-1, which looks like a
  universe package?  MIR needed?
  libfido2-1 | 1.3.1-1build1 | focal/universe | amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, ppc64el, s390x

## Bug Triage ##

Bugs last updated on 2020-03-03 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 8 bugs

LP: #1865501 - (Incomplete)     [libpcap]        - libpcap-dev and derivatives missing libpcap.pc
--> Attached actual patch from the debian release with the fix
--> Targeted to affected series
--> New

LP: #1865900 - (New)            [apache2]        - apache 2.4.29-1ubuntu4.12 authentication with client certificate broken
* Appears to be a regression from the ubuntu4.12 update
* No logs or confs provided though
--> Tagged 'regression-update'
--> Mentioned it to the relevant SRU bug, LP: #1845263
--> Requested reporter provide logs & conf
--> Incomplete