Proposed migration report for Tue 2020-03-03

Andreas Hasenack andreas at canonical.com
Tue Mar 3 21:20:15 UTC 2020

# bind9, bind9-libs, isc-dhcp, debian-installer, bind-dyndb-ldap
Stuck on debian-installer, which is stuck on linux, which has a block
proposed tag: https://launchpad.net/bugs/1865025

# apache2, cacti
Resolved via https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cacti/1.2.9+ds1-1ubuntu2
(bug #1865067: fix also sent upstream). Cacti mitigated, apache2
should follow (the cacti armhf test is green already, britney just
didn't notice it yet).

# ruby-defaults
Big transition going on

# munin
I troubleshooted and think I found a class for one type of error. I
filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/munin/+bug/1865938
with my findings. For now, I retried the test.

There are more packages stuck, but this took quite some time already.
More tomorrow.