Getting Podman 2.0 into ubuntu

Reinhard Tartler siretart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 02:36:04 UTC 2020

My attempt at merging the docker.io package can be found in my ppa here:
https://launchpad.net/~siretart/+archive/ubuntu/podman/+packages

it at least builds on my laptop in a clean groovy chroot.

Let me know what you think. Is this "good enough" for groovy? - Did I miss
important changes?

--
regards,
    Reinhard