Triage and Migration report - Wed Feb 12, 2020

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 12 20:11:30 UTC 2020

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 10:31:26AM -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> kronosnet
>   - Failure on i386
>   - Appears due to unmet dependencies for gcc:i386 and make:i386

This is likely fixable by replacing the test dependencies on gcc and make
with a test dependency on build-essential (the autopkgtest cross-test
implementation special-cases build-essential, mapping it to
build-essential:native + crossbuild-essential-$arch:native).

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 04:10:27PM -0300, Rafael David Tinoco wrote:
> > kronosnet
> >   - Failure on i386
> >   - Appears due to unmet dependencies for gcc:i386 and make:i386

> Yep, pacemaker has some issues for i386 as well. Migration is blocked
> because of that. I also assumed we didn't have to do anything here.

The existing test failures for packages in the release pocket have all been
hinted away so that they don't impact velocity, but it's the responsibility
of uploaders to address the failing autopkgtests as part of the new upload,
whether that's analyzing the failures and recommending to the release team
that the failures be permanently ignored, or fix the tests for
cross-testing.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/