Triage report for 2020-02-10 (Monday triage)

Paride Legovini paride.legovini at canonical.com
Mon Feb 10 18:34:25 UTC 2020

# Triage

30 bugs to look at, luckily just just a few of them needing actual action:

- Some status changes to Expired by the LP Janitor
- Some status changes to Fix Released due to uploads \o/
- Some no-op comments triage-wise.

Bugs worth mentioning:

# LP: #1862364
# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-8.0/+bug/1862364
# mysql-8.0 FTBFS (focal) because of hardcoded date in test

Rafael assigned this one to himself, I marked it as Triaged and tagged
it server-next.

# LP: #1862327
# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bind9/+bug/1862327
# BIND 9.11.3 dropping queries when dhcp lease is renewed

A bit vague but maybe worth investigating. I was going to ask for more
precise steps to reproduce and set it to Incomplete, but before doing so
I'd like to briefly discuss it with the team. Just tagged
server-triage-discuss for the moment.

Bye!

Paride