Triage and Migration report Monday 28th October
christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Mon Oct 28 13:58:49 UTC 2019
## Triage ##
Had a good list of 22 bugs today.
Fortunately 17 of them were updates by the team or related people
working on the issues already.
That left 5 to actually triage of which all ended up as incomplete
either missing reasonable logs or clearly being support requests that
had to be redirected to community support.
## Proposed-Migration ##
- ruby2.5 related there were a bunch of test fails rake,
They all looked like transient errors, so for now I just restarted the tests.
On the next days one might check how they appear now.
- haproxy,dpdk, crmsh, nginx, dbconfig-common, xen-tools, ssh-agent-filter
and a few more had transient armhf test issues (all restarted)
All net issues to fetch packages on armhf
This haproxy sync will also fix 1841936 in Focal btw
- still a bunch of python transition related packages showing up
As last week those are usually worked on by Doko and he reaches
out if things are non trivial.
- lxc tests are blocking a few transitons systemd, rsync
@Stgraber - are those test issues known and addressed already?
- php7.3 https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/php7.3/7.3.10-1
This is FTBFS but AFAIK bryce is already on that.
- postgresql-11 has quite a lot of related test fails
But then postgresql-12 is already in proposed and eventually the only
one in Focal, we might focus on this one instead.
Story continues in the next issue below ...
- I was asked by doko about asyncpg (again postgresql related P-migration issue)
We formerly had delta that was all in upstream now and became a sync.
But fails to self-test properly around something with PG-12.
I opened and worked a bit on bug
Eventually became clear to be a mismatch of libpq-dev and
default-version which will be fixed
in the next postgresql-common upload (needs a syncpackage once available)
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server
More information about the ubuntu-server