Triage and Migration report 25th October

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Oct 25 07:30:01 UTC 2019

## Triage
Triage only had 7 bugs today \o/
A few users needed a little help but no real dev/debug action.
So after a short while all those were resolved, nothing new for
the Teams work queue.

## Proposed Migration
Proposed migration got rid of the igantic lists of perl and python
transitions and left the view for two issues that are left.

One being a build error on a few arches for libseccomp.
=> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libseccomp/2.4.1-0ubuntu0.19.10.4

The other was pyjwt autopkgtests failing.
=> https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-focal/focal/amd64/p/pyjwt/20191024_180313_4175b@/log.gz

Both were part of the long tail of the python transition.
It seems on pyjwt there was already some activity (only a few retries,
so it is up for grabbing if one want to take a look), so I focussed on
the other one first.
I Opened bug [1] and started some debugging on libseccomp.
I also pinged the security Team since they are usually watching after seccomp.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libseccomp/+bug/1849785

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server