Triage/migration report: 32 Oct 2019
bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Oct 23 20:06:17 UTC 2019
== Triage ==
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 13 bugs
LP: #1840963 - (Expired) [vsftpd] - 500 OOPS: unrecognised variable in config file: ssl_tlsv1_1
* Was a user error, they just didn't know how to close it as invalid.
--> Closed as invalid
Of the remainder, half were libvirt/qemu bugs just getting closed as
fixed, or other state changes. No triager action needed. Just one of
LP: #1848556 - *(Triaged) [qemu] - qemu-img check failing on remote image in Eoan
* Reporter has checked the PPA and confirms behavior is fixed.
* Guessing next step will be to roll fix into package for SRU review?
--> Not sure on action, maybe assign to Christian?
Another half were spam to apache2 by a "Chinese girl" about shoes.
== Backlog ==
LP: #1800040 - (Triaged) [bacula] - bacula-fd segfault on status client from Bat
* User had provided slightly more information the backtrace, but still
is not fully diagnosed. As per Robie's initial triage, it's a low
priority issue we could look at if a fix/patch were identified. None
of the more recently collected info seems to change that assessment,
so the backlog seems like the best place for it.
--> No triaging action needed.
== Proposed Migration ==
28 packages needing attention
* Bulk of these look like they are depending on perl or python, and
guessing they're affected by ongoing transitions. Didn't look
* asterisk / mysql-8.0
- Error is "Unable to connect to remote asterisk"
- No one had done a re-test, so just triggered that, in case it's just
* memcached, tmux, unbound: Look green, only 3 days old, & marked
"Candidate". Guessing they're just waiting in queue.
More information about the ubuntu-server