Triage and Proposed migration report Nov 13th
bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Wed Nov 13 19:27:27 UTC 2019
## Proposed Migration ##
* nspr and nss both appear blocked by a test failure in notary:
set.go:9:2: cannot find package "github.com/opencontainers/go-digest"
blobs.go:13:2: cannot find package "github.com/opencontainers/image-spec/specs-go/v1"
We're tracking this issue on LP: #1851695 & Deb #944346; there is a
fix proposed for it now:
The patch description is a bit unclear, but sounds like the fix may be
revealing a secondary bug?
* ruby-defaults looks blocked by a variety of packages, poking through
logs looks like general theme is autopkgtests failing to find
dependencies they need.
I couldn't locate a bug report for the ruby issues, but looks like
this is a transition so guessing it's getting attention elsewhere?
* Postgresql blocked by variety of packages, but for different reasons,
Failed test 'Action 'connection' fails on nonexisting socket'
not ok 2 - postgresql-plpython-11 installed
Failed test 'postgresql-plpython-11 installed'
### installcheck 11 ###
pg_buildext: error: /usr/lib/postgresql/11/bin/pg_config does not exist
## Triage ##
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 16 bugs
13 of those were no-action, the other three:
LP: #1851741 - (Incomplete) [mysql-8.0] - Unable to lock ./ibdata1 error: 11
* Reporter unable to provide requested reproduction steps
* I dug through the logs and noticed a couple interesting errors that
might have caused the problem, but no smoking gun.
- Kernel log show an AppArmor DENIAL for mysql
- Mysql error log shows mysqlx couldn't create lock file
* Google shows "error 11" as a commonly encountered problem.
--> Left open as incomplete for now, in hope repro steps will be identified
LP: #1852104 - (New) [sosreport] - Passing --label or --name (deprecated) does nothing
* Support for these labels was enabled on Redhat but not Debian/Ubuntu.
* There is a simple fix upstream for this. Not sure if it's worth SRUing.
--> Set as Triaged/Medium + tagged 'bitesize'.
LP: #1851792 - (Incomplete) [mysql-8.0] - package mysql-server 8.0.17-0ubuntu2 failed to install/upgrade: problèmes de dépendances - laissé non configuré
* Reporter followed Andreas' directions to reinstall and it worked.
--> Closed bug at reporter's request
Of the no-action bugs, just two worth noting:
LP: #1580385 - (Fix Committed) [lua-lpeg] - /usr/bin/nmap:11:hascaptures:hascaptures:hascaptures:hascaptures:hascaptures
* SRU is marked confirmed, presumably will get accepted by SRU team at
--> No action
LP: #1825010 - (Won't Fix) [sosreport] - [sru] Update sosreport to 3.8
* slashd landed fix in focal, looks like he plans to SRU to all stable
--> No action
More information about the ubuntu-server