AU server tags [was Re: ]

Nish Aravamudan nish.aravamudan at canonical.com
Wed Oct 11 19:32:41 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Nish Aravamudan
<nish.aravamudan at canonical.com> wrote:
<snip>

> === askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better communication with community. ===
> The discussion about "askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better
> communication with community." started at 16:21.

In the meeting this week, the above topic was brought up although you
weren't available.

Specifically, the question is if it makes sense to add a tag
('server'?') to AU questions specific to server.

I see some followon discussion on IRC, but it probably deserves to be on the ML.

Thanks,
Nish

P.S. I've removed the agenda item for now.