No subject

Nish Aravamudan nish.aravamudan at
Tue Oct 10 22:11:06 UTC 2017

== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 10 Oct at 16:08 — 16:29 UTC
 * Full logs at

== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting"
started at 16:08.

  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot
(carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot
(carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' rbasak to add maintainership info to mysql triage page
(carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to consider http2 info in artful release notes
(carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' smoser to add a cloud init (and if there is something
curtin) release notes entry for artful (carried over)

=== Artful Development ===
The discussion about "Artful Development" started at 16:09.

  * ''LINK:''
 * '''Current Work''' (16:09)
  * ''LINK:''
 * '''Release Bugs''' (16:10)
  * bug 1722566 will have an upload today for a fix
  * ''LINK:''
  * andreas is working on 1707312, for which the fix might be a
behavior change, which might not be SRU-able

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd, ddstreet) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads
(slashd, ddstreet)" started at 16:14.

  * ''LINK:''
  * ''LINK:''
  * ''LINK:''
  * everything under control for SRU/Pending. List of things currently
being worked on is at:

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team
(powersj)" started at 16:16.

  * QA update: last week cloud-init integration tests and rally
feedback; getting all tests working with KVM (with discussions ongoing
on use of /tmp)
  * QA update: this week: continuing the same; starting on aws/gce
backend; looking at ISO results (for artful release)
  * ''LINK:''

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team
(smb, sforshee)" started at 16:18.

  * 4.13.0-12.13 should be the artful release kernel; if any issues
are found, ping the kernel team directly

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:19.

  * ''LINK:''

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:21.

=== questions (teward) - Better communication with community. ===
The discussion about " questions (teward) - Better
communication with community." started at 16:21.

=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:22.

  * ''LINK:''
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to add clarification to agenda entry for AU topic

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair"
started at 16:29.

  * dpb is up next, 2017-10-17 at 1600 UTC

More information about the ubuntu-server mailing list