Ubuntu Server Bug Squashing Day (monthly)

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Mar 15 11:22:54 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:09 PM, Nish Aravamudan <
nish.aravamudan at canonical.com> wrote:

> I do not expect it to be very rigidly structured

Hi Nish,
I already have a few people on bugs willing to help but not feeling
comfortable "alone" directed to this and feedback is good so far.
I'm somewhat afraid of people working on the same things and stepping on
their toes.
Would you think e.g. creating an etherpad or such and announce it in this
thread (as well as on IRC at the day) would help?

We can certainly learn each of those events and make the next one better,
but this in particular we could prepare for before it happens :-)

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server