Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - XENIAL

Brendan Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:37:27 UTC 2016

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:10:44 +0000
Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> in the github markdown format.  I recall there was some discussion on this
I read through the section on remote access and and file servers I don't know much about the ftp server but the server guide goes into very little detail about sftp which is included in open-ssh server by default and works quite well the only thing I really could not document on this would be with external clients running on systems that are not linux.However filezilla as a client should support sftp as well. The question is where would I put this as it part of remote access because it uses ssh but also allows file transfer although not quite the best for say public file downloads like how some places I still see ftp servers online to say download a manual with product information on my motherboard.
--
Brendan Perrine <walterorlin at gmail.com>