network-console not considering preseed values debian-installer

Javier Palacios javiplx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:32:47 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 2:31 AM, Raphael Philipe Mendes da Silva <
raphasil at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> I took a look at the postinst script of network-console and it seems to be
> executed properly but it is not able to get the values set in the preseed
> file.

Assuming that you are downloading your preseed file from somehwere, check
on that webserver log that is actually downloaded.
And if you are using preseed/include, try with a single preseed file. I
don't remember the specifics, but I got some situations where only the main
pressed file were loaded.

Javier Palacios