Fwd: Re: dovecot-postfix

Jorge Armando Medina jmedina at e-compugraf.com
Fri Jan 7 23:41:47 UTC 2011

Please, respond to the list, I wont answer private questions, this way
more eyes can look at your problem.

The information you provide is not enough, we need to see real logs, and
real configs, please answer this questions?

How do you determine that postfix is not receiving messages, probably a
message on client side?

Can you show us the log at the momento of the failure?