[Oneiric-Topic] Jenkins -> Universe

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Mon Apr 18 08:09:57 UTC 2011

During the Natty cycle I've been working on getting Jenkins (nee Hudson)
+ required dependencies (around ~80) built from source with the aim of
having a set of packages that could be part of the main Ubuntu archive
for Oneiric (see [0]).

This work is pretty much there; Ideally I want to feed this back through
Debian so both distros get the benefit of this package (I have emailed
the debain-java team but with limited response to date).

I hope to work on making this happen during the first part of the
Oneiric cycle; Help in terms of review and sponsorship would be much
appreciated!

Cheers

James

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Jenkins