Review packages included in the ubuntu-server package set

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 19 15:02:22 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

Excerpts from Michael Zoet's message of Mon Jul 19 16:03:55 +0200 2010:

> I was wondering what this list really means! Are these packages for the
> server CD? Or are these packages part of a server related package list?
> Sorry for these basic questions but I think I'm not the only one wondering
> about it.

These packages will be part of the "server related" package list".

Packages in the ubuntu-server package set will be included in two lists
for now:
 * they will be included in the list of packages supervised by the
   ubuntu-server team [1].
   [1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+packagebugs

 * members of the newly created ubuntu-server-dev team [2] will have upload
   permissions for them.
   [2]: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server-dev

--
Mathias Gug