UDS Maverick: Call for Blueprints for Ubuntu Server

Jos Boumans jos.boumans at canonical.com
Fri Apr 23 09:23:24 UTC 2010

Greetings,

with the Lucid release cycle nearing its completion, it's
time to start looking forward to our next release: Maverick
Meerkat.

Following tradition, we'll kick off the Maverick development
cycle with a Ubuntu Developer Summit[1] in the 2nd week of
May. To help us make the most of that week, we've started
a wiki page[2] to collect all ideas and feedback regarding
the Ubuntu Server, which we'll use as input to the individual
sessions at UDS:

There's a braindump area at the top; anything goes and all
ideas are welcome. If you have anything you'd like to see
changed in Maverick, we'd love to hear about it!

If you'll be attending UDS and already have a topic for a
session you'd like to lead, please suggest it in the 'UDS
Sessions' section at the bottom of the page. Be sure to
add your name to it and a link to the matching blueprint
in Launchpad.

I'm very much looking forward to your contributions and
hope to see you in person at UDS.

-Jos

[1] http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-m/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/MaverickIdeaPool