Problem with no display on 10.04 beta2 server

Michael Waltz mwaltz at qualcomm.com
Mon Apr 12 16:47:49 UTC 2010

I've noticed when removing quiet, but leaving splash, you get double
kernel messages. The first set are normal text output and then again
when plymouth takes over and re-displays them, but this time a lot slower.

Anyone else run across this?

The LVM bug is interesting, as our default preseed creates 5 LVM volumes
  for the rootfs. Could explain why a lot of my installs and boots are
failing.

Micheal

--
Micheal Waltz