Server Team 20090811 meeting minutes
mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 14 19:59:32 UTC 2009
Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with
the irc logs here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20090811.
==== Asterisk ====
Daviey announced he had built Asterisk 1.6 and made it available from the
Ubuntu VOIP team PPA . There was some discussion about the dependencies:
openh323 is already while pwlib seems to be broken in karmic. More
investigation is required to check whether the pwlib package should be merge
from Debian or the Ubuntu version should be fixed.
==== Server tips : implementation ====
Daviey reported he had created an ubuntu-server-tips project  as well as a
team . A package is also available from the Ubuntu server tips PPA  with
code available from a bzr branch . Testing and review is welcome. There was
some discussion on internationalizing the package and its content.
==== Update Ebox to 1.3 ====
zul proposed to update the ebox packages to the latest version - 1.3. foolano
reported he would prepare some packages and ask for sponsorship to get them
included in karmic.
ACTION: foolano to prepare new ebox packages for review
==== SRU weekly review ====
The server team conducted a review of the list of bugs that had been fixed
over the week  and discussed which one should be considered for an SRU.
This weekly review is one activity of the updated SRU process  put in place
in the Server team.
ACTION: mathiaz to create the list of server bugs nominated for supported
ACTION: mathiaz to create the accepted candidates list
ACTION: mathiaz to include the bugs lists in the meeting announcement
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, August 18th at 15:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
Ubuntu Developer http://www.ubuntu.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ubuntu-server