Bug 0 review pls

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:31:39 UTC 2008

> Were will we be when we've built 'Exchange for Linux'
> based on the Microsoft standards, instead of the open ones

Is supporting Outlook functionality and providing open standards mutually
exclusive? Somehow, I doubt you will be very successful making that
argument.

> Try to make a full Linux environment work first, or where else would you
> want people to migrate to. :)

If you don't meet some basic expectations, people will NEVER migrate. "You
want clustered mail servers that offer shared calendaring to thousands of
people? Let me introduce you to this instead . . ."

Good luck with that. Identify what matters to enterprise users, provide the
same or better facilities in Linux and then you are on your way.

Migration of platforms should not involve compromising on features.