Ubuntu Server Book Needed?

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sun Jul 13 23:43:48 UTC 2008

On Sunday 13 July 2008 04:11, Sander van Vugt wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I'm the author of the beginning book. Currently working on the second
> edition (and an advanced book as well, both will be out by Q4 this
> year). I'm interested in your comments about the virtualization chapter.
> Would you be willing to provide some more in-depth feedback on that
> chapter? That could help in making it a chapter that better forfills
> your needs :-)

Looking at the table of contents on Amazon, it doesn't appear that you cover
Ubuntu as a mail server in the current edition.  Is that planned for the next
edition or the advanced book?  I'm going a lot of work to make mail server
setup more accessible in Intrepid and I'm curious if you are going to cover
anything in that area?

Scott K