Ubuntu Server Book Needed?

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Sun Jul 13 08:36:29 UTC 2008

On the topic of Ubuntu virtualization and books...

For the last year, I've been creating and maintaining public Ubuntu
images (AMIs) for Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) which is an
increasingly popular virtual server environment based on Xen.  I've also
been fostering a growing community around running Ubuntu on EC2.

I've been approached by one author about possibly helping with a section
about Ubuntu on EC2 but it's not clear if that's going to go through, so
I thought I'd let authors and others know that I'm available if you have
questions in this area.

I'm a huge fan of both Ubuntu and EC2 and want to help spread the word
and knowledge about both (especially in combination).

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com