Forum Poll Questions

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Mon Feb 18 13:43:14 UTC 2008

Hello Michael,

Michael Behrens wrote:
> I have been giving thought to poll questions which could generate useful
> data for us as a team.  I have listed what I have
> throught out so far.  I would appreciate the groups input, both on
> format and as well on the questions themselves.  In addition,
> if you think there should be more questions, I would certainly
> appreciate hearing from you.
>
> The information we get from the poll should help us identify much more
> readily areas in the community where we can
> focus out attentions as well as giving us information about operational
> use of the Server Edition.

This is an excellent idea on which I have been working a bit.  I propose
that we join forces on defining the questions by setting up a wiki for
it [1].

I also have identified lime-survey as being an appropriate tool to run
this survey, but am open to other suggestion...

Thanks a lot,
Nick

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Survey