Ubuntu is fucking nothing coz it lacks that services in its installer CD

Nay Myo Win rim.riaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:27:20 UTC 2007

ok , as an IT admin, I am so crazy about Ubuntu  server with that services
but as our country is so low  national bandwidth with 8MB only
i can't download Ubuntu server from Internet.

Whenever I requested ubuntu server on your website,
I can't find to request page for server version,
just only Desktop version  and everytime i request, I got destktop version.

that is why I think Linux is always one step behind Microsoft in
Userfriendliness.
U see?

wishing Ubuntu to see bettter than else
with best regards,