web gui for server administration

Hasan Hasanov hassanidin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:15:36 UTC 2007

Yes, IPCop is actually a branch of Smoothwall. I prefer IPCop because it
features an intrusion detection system, I also like the interface
better, and it seems to have a very active community.

However, like other firewalls, it cannot be easily extended. I cannot
easily add a pptpd server to it, to make it act as a VPN gateway. The
only firewall distro that has that functionality is the freebsd based
m0n0wall, but for some reason it does not install on my hardware.