Shrinking consumed diskspace

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Tue May 29 11:59:49 UTC 2007

Anders Häggström wrote:

> To Ante Karamatić, do you really think it's helpful to shout for a lot
> of false statements and don't describe what you mean? You don't think
> I'm lying, do you?

Well, I'm not the one to judge that, but you did said false claims.

For apt-get, check out DESCRIPTION in apt-get(8). Also, notice that
aptitude is using apt-get. -server kernel is default on ubuntu-server.
And no, you don't install nvidia module. You need nvidia-glx package for
that. Default server install doesn't have any package that works only in
Xorg.

IIRC, acpid is not in the default install of ubuntu-server.