Media Server

VistA Office perspectiveoffice at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 00:29:46 UTC 2007

Which Media Server are you using? LinuxMCE, Pluto?

Something different?

Are you using home automation with it? Are you using
security cameras with it? I'd love to know your setup.

--- Damon Andrew Keller <damon.keller at us.army.mil>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've finished getting the hardware bugs out of my 8
> hard drive Media Server
> and I would like to know is there any software out
> there that would merge
> most of my drives into one device?  Not like a RAID
> just take simple drives
> to make one.
>

> Years ago, I used to have a copy of a file or app in
> windows that, but it's
> long since gone.
>
> -Damon

VistA Office is the Public Domain electronic medical record system created by the VA and adapted by the open source community. It is the best EMR / EHR available today.
See /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Information_Systems_and_Technology_Architecture