Dutch .srt for Screencast 1 'Why Ubuntu'.

Matthijs ten Kate ubuntu at tenkate.net
Tue Sep 11 23:28:29 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just subscribed to this list and here's my first contribution: the Dutch
subtitles for 'Why Ubuntu'. Can someone please add them to the site?

Thanks,

Matthijs

P.S. - is there a more elegant way to edit subtitles than the standard
text-editor? A tool with preview option would be great, especially when
translating larger episodes (had to watch this episode like 6 times or
so, I wouldn't like to have to do that with longer episodes)... Or
should I post a blueprint on launchpad about this? :)