New screencasts wiki subtitles pages

Alan Pope alan at
Thu Sep 6 11:44:25 BST 2007

Hi Stephen,

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 11:37 +0100, stephen wrote:
> I've started to create some new pages in the screencasts wiki about the
> process and tools used to make subtitles, using the screencasting pages
> as a template. Hopefully someone will find them useful. Please feel free
> to expand and refine.

This is great stuff, just what I was hoping someone would do :)

> After reading Alan's recent blog post
>, I'm not yet sure what we
> are going to do with the files after creation, but this should help us
> get started.

I think we need to talk about this at the next Screencast Team meeting
which is scheduled for 19:00 UTC (20:00 UK Time) on Monday evening. It
would be great if people could add their thoughts to the meeting

Some of the discussion that happened on my blog and on the screencasts
site will certainly give us food for thought.