Team Reporting

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Sep 4 14:19:26 BST 2007

Hi,

Jono has asked that we keep better reports of what the team has been
doing.

This is described on a couple of pages:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScreencastTeam/ReportingPage

In a nutshell, could you please put one line on the
ScreencastTeam/ReportingPage when you have done something for the team.
Once a month I will pull that together and put it on the TeamReports
page, and clear down that month on our page.

I'm keen for us to set a good example amongst the teams so please do
remember to update the ReportingPage when you see fit. I have seeded it
with a few things that have happened in the last month. Feel free to add
to this. If it gets too long and messy we might have to clean it up a
bit before we put it on the TeamReports page, but that's possibly
wishful thinking ;)

Cheers,
Al.