Adding subtitles to a web page ?

Fred Saunier fsaunier at
Fri Oct 5 21:11:39 BST 2007

Hello all,

I've just completed two .srt subtitles that I'm now ready to attach. But I
don't know how ; can somebody walk me through ?

I already have a launchpad account ; I am allowed to edit the
Translation_Status page, which I will edit after my translations are
available online.

Now what I'd like to do is attach my first .srt file to 05_Getting_Help, and
my second one to 06_Tour_of_the_Ubuntu_Desktop.

Any help greatly appreciated for my first time, just to get me going.