Urdu language digitization

Shabbir Ahmed shabbir1282 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 07:59:22 UTC 2013

Hi,
I love open source, here I explain how i want to contribute. actually i am
looking for a way to tell wat im upto.

I belong to Pakistan her Urdu language is spoken and understood, many of
the ppl want to use web but they cant use it just bcaz they dont understand
english, every thing that is published in urdu here is in the format of
images over the internet and you can understand issues with a text
published as an image over the web, the text takes longer to download, cant
search, u cant search for a inside word from google etc. my wish is that we
together work for those who want to use the web and use it right in their
own language. theres support already included many browsers and OS but that
is not standard, the font is not it has to be to be more readable. for urdu
any time browsed via internet should hv a default font which is our
national font call nastaleeq. this font is used for every news paper in our
country and all the official publishing. Please guide how can you help me
further improve the web experience and bring more ppl to internet from
countries like us. we can further talk find ways to move forward.

this is my dream I shall be thankful i guess this is a charity, bring them
closer to the world and increase their knowledge.

thank you,