Ubuntu Romania Team ReApproval

Adi Roiban adi la roiban.ro
Lun Iul 12 17:14:00 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-07-11 at 13:23 +0200, Christophe Sauthier (Huats) wrote:
> Dear Adi !
>
> Thanks for your quick answer.
>
> If you are already for the reapproval we (the loco council) would be
> happy to see you on the next council meeting which is the 20 of July.

We can do that.
Not sure if I will be available on the exact date, but most probably
another team member (team members) will be there.
Hope this is ok.

> What do you mean by evalution by email ? you want to be reapproved by
> email ? this is something that we try to use in some extreme cases...
> It would be better if you (or someone in your team)can attend the
> meeting.

I was thinking that once we have already finalized our re-appoval wiki
page, the loco-council can evaluate the page and ask various question
over email.
Even if you are not taking a decision, (or a final vote now) at least it
would be nice to receive some feedback and tell us how we can improve
the page.

The final decision/vote could be done via IRC.

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții ubuntu-ro