Ubuntu Studio Oracular Daily Builds, and an IRC request

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 31 21:03:23 UTC 2024

Hi Release Team!

As alluded to earlier, we had some broken Ubuntu Studio builds which
have since been rectified. However, now we have another problem which is
simply beyond my ability to fix:

  * The new images do not appear on cdimages.ubuntu.com, probably
    related to the change from "dvd" to "daily-live".
  * Likewise, the new images do not appear on iso.qa.ubuntu.com, again
    likely related to the change from "dvd" to "daily-live".
  * Also, I'm unable to trigger image rebuilds on iso.qa.ubuntu.com,
    likely for the same reason.

Therefore, it seems as though there's something that needs to be fixed,
although I have not much time to find out where to find out what to fix
and throw up some MPs.

Unrelated to that, Utkarsh asked me to notify the list if I see any more
requests on IRC that might go missed, so here's one (times U.S. Pacific
- UTC -0700):

  * (this one looks like it's for the SRU team)  06:06:34 <mitya57>
    Hi! Can someone please reject far2l from noble queue? I want to add
    one more fix and reupload.

That's all I have for now. Have a great weekend, and for those in the
U.S., have a great Labor Day!

P.S. I will be out of town Sept. 5-9th (filming a wedding), so if I'm
slow to respond to requests myself during that time, that's the reason. :)

--
Erich Eickmeyer
Ubuntu MOTU