Requesting help/no response to pings

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue Aug 27 08:00:30 UTC 2024

Hey Erich.

I will of course handle the SRU, that is one of my priotity items for
today. And I also noticed the inability of rebuilding studio, I saw
the build being stuck on Rebuild. I will look into the tracker today
as well.
Sadly I am and will be working with limited capacity for a while with
this broken hand. Using the mouse or keyboard takes three times longer
for me.

Cheers,