[Cpc-gcp] Re: Seeking new Stable Release Update exceptions for Google cloud image agent packages - further amendments

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue Apr 11 15:34:33 UTC 2023

Hey Phil!

That sounds good to me. I would like for the team to try finding the
changes lists for those vendored updates as frequently as possible,
only missing out on them when it's really non-trivial to get this
changeset.
Please note that depending on the contents of the changelogs the SRU
team might request additional testing!

Please proceed.

Cheers,

 lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com