plasma-distro-release-notifier

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 12 14:13:48 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!

The package has been uploaded, and there's an FFe bug (https://
bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntustudio-meta/+bug/1989263[1]) for
inclusion in kinetic currently. That should probably be converted to an SRU for
jammy later on, but getting this in kinetic should definitely happen soon.

I pinged the kubuntu team about this as well, but so far haven't received a
response.