Ubuntu 18.04.2 delayed until February 14th

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 6 19:16:09 UTC 2019

Due to LP: #1814555, we're delaying the point release by a week to get
a new kernel tested and pushed through the pipe.

Don't take this as an invitation to try to get all your pet bugs fixed
in the next few days, but if you've seen anything else in your testing
that would be critical to fix for boot/install, please esalate it NOW,
so we can address those in the same iteration and make sure 18.04.2 is
as shiny as can be.

Also, don't let this discourage you from testing things today, so bugs
can be fixed before next week.  Only a select few packages will change
over the next few days, so this is a good approximation of the final.

... Adam