Flavours - and talking to each other

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Thu May 10 20:02:48 UTC 2018

Up to now, about the only contact we all have with each other is when we
needed to respond to a "Who's taking part in this milestone" mails.

Sometimes if someone had an issue they might talk to a flavour that used
the same package or the like. Xubuntu often talked to Martin Wimpress
for instance.

I'm wondering if we all need to have some talking shop available to us -
we could use e-mail, but then what list?

We could have meetings - but that sounds to me a bit too onerous - the
likely place for that would be IRC - then we have timezones to deal with.

We do now have https://community.ubuntu.com - we could set up a Category
there - Flavour discussions (or something) and people could start
inter-flavour discussions as topics came to them.

Cheers

Kev