[ubuntu-studio-devel] LiveFS ubuntustudio/cosmic/amd64 failed to build on 20180507

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Mon May 7 20:31:10 UTC 2018

Turning everything into snaps is a good way to balloon install size out to
Windows proportions. I still remember Windows specifying 30+GB system
install space as recommeded in the late 2000s when I could get all of
UbuntuStudio into well under 5GB.

Whichever package is smaller as a snap is probably what you want to exile