On Ubuntu release schedule

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 28 13:51:23 UTC 2018

Hi MH,

Thank you for caring for I2P packaging in Ubuntu!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 12:49:16PM +0100, Masayuki Hatta wrote:
> We'd like to put .39 to the next Ubuntu release.  Could you tell me
> the "dead line" date?
>
> (I tried to find the release cycle info on Ubuntu Wiki, but couldn't
> figure out -- appreciate if you point me out!)

Here it is: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DiscoDingo/ReleaseSchedule

The "deadline" is Feb 21st. By this date the updated package needs to be
published in Debian unstable, or an upload needs to have been made
directly to Ubuntu. If sponsorship is needed, then please note that this
(and addressing review feedback and getting re-review) takes time and so
the target date needs to be earlier.

Hope that helps,

Robie