Re-evaluating Ubuntu's Milestones

Dustin Krysak dustin at bashfulrobot.com
Mon Apr 9 03:49:19 UTC 2018

Hey Simon,

We had spoken offline about this, plus I had spoken to the or project lead,
and our team's (Ubuntu Budgie) general feel is that identifying issues
earlier, plus bringing the flavors closer (collaboration) where there  is
cross over just makes sense. Throw our hat in the ring (for support).

Dustin Krysak

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 20:18 handsome_feng, <jianfengli at ubuntukylin.com>
wrote:

> > I wanted to see if my thoughts were shared, and after speaking to
> > several people from different flavors (albeit fairly informally, so
> > these should not be treated as final opinions, but from Xubuntu, Ubuntu
> > ​MATE, Kubuntu, and Ubuntu Budgie) regarding the state of milestones in
> > the archive, it seemed like we shared common points, and it was clear to
> > me that it would be a good idea to formally propose some change in these
> > procedures.
>
> Ubuntu Kylin also takes it as a good move to do the modification. Please
> feel
> ​free to add us in the supporting list.

Dustin Krysak