Ubuntu 16.04.2

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 9 02:49:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm just wondering what the progress on preparing the Ubuntu 16.04.2
milestone is. Today I was told on IRC that things were a little bit
behind, but when I came home tonight (the night before we're supposed to
release), we don't even have anything on iso.qa.ubuntu.com, so while our
testers can test the daily images, we aren't sure if this will be the
final set of packages shipping in 16.04.2.

What's going on here, and am I missing something I should have picked up
on?

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com