Ubuntu Desktop Testcases

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 14 19:32:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 06:34:42PM +0100, flocculant wrote:
> copied to release list
>
> On 14/06/16 18:27, Paul White wrote:
> >...snip ...Who, if anyone, looks at the *Ubuntu* test results? That was
> >all i was really asking.
> I can't answer that question of course :)

I don't look at information in the ISO Tracker until around Final Beta,
however bugs that are entered into the ISO Tracker do get tagged
'iso-testing' and I look at those bugs which have tasks about packages
which my team cares for regularly.  Additionally, while people may not
look at the test results themselves the bugs reported from conducting
those test are useful.

--
Brian Murray